Dr. Kampourakis, a Smithtown dentist, is a graduate of New York University dental school, one of the best in the country. He has been a dentist for years and has been through several post graduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving his DDS degree.
His emphasis on patient comfort as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry enable him to provide his patients with the best quality of care in the field. Dr. Kampourakis has a wide range of experience in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to surgical treatments and root canal treatments.
His approach to your treatment starts with patiently listening to you. Then, after a complete and thorough examination, he reviews and discusses the diagnosis and treatment options with you.
“I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns.”
Smithtown dentist, Dr. Michael Kampourakis
- City College of New York
- 4 year honors program; Degree: Bachelors in Science (Biology)
- New York University College of Dentistry
- Degree: Doctor Of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- 1 year post graduate residency for both St.
Lukes and Roosevelt Hospital
Post Graduate Training (Implants)
- New York University 2 year completed course and certification in Implantology(Surgical and Prosthetic)
- 1 year as student teaching at NYU in Implants
- Appointed as faculty at NYU in Implant Department: Teaching hands on in surgical and prosthetics of implants, bone grafting, sinus lifts and teetn-in-1 hour procedures
Awards, Certifications and Membership
- Bernard E. Rudner Award from New York University(Comprehensive Care In Applied Practice Administration and Behavioral Sciences)
- From Columbia University certificate for post doctoral residency fellow in General Dentistry in the school of Dental and Oral Surgery at St. Luke’s and Roosevelt Hospital
- Active Member in ICOI (International Congress of Implantology)
- Achieved fellowship status in International Congress of Implantology
- Faculty at New York University College of Dentistry in department of continuing education of dental implants (Surgical and Prosthetic)
- Member of American Academy of Facial Esthetics